Wednesday, April 18, 2007
Now, who can resist some fun like that?
If you are already a participant in the April Game, then you will have a great chance to add to your points total with some great bonuses too!
Hope you will stop by and join in the fun this weekend! You will not be disappointed!!! There is always so much fun and great inspiration that happens there, so come on over!!!!
Wednesday, April 11, 2007
I have had 11 of my layouts picked up by http://www.3bugsinarug.com/index.asp for their Idea Gallery. In submitting my work there, I have entered a chance to be in their newsletter for the month of April. They had a call out for General Scrap Challenge and a sketch challenge through their newsletter, so I took a chance and uploaded! I am now waiting for the April newsletter to be released to see who the lucky person is!
Yesterday was such a good day for me! I came to check my email before checking out the message boards and I found out that one of my layouts will be published at http://scrapstreet.com (in their online magazine).
It was such a good piece of news to come online to see. I can't wait until the May Issue is out!!!!
I have also been playing a game there this month, and here is one of my layouts that I created for one of the challenges:
I love the papers from http://www.3bugsinarug.com/index.asp. They are all so fun to work with and really help to stretch those creative juices. Unfortunately, this layout can't be shared anywhere else until the game at http://scrapstreet.com is over, but I still wanted to share it here with you all on my blog!
If you have stopped by to see what has been going on with me, why not post a HELLO to me and let me know that you were here! I love to hear from you all!
OK, here goes:
1. I dislike disorganization and clutter! I am constantly reorganizing everything, from kitchen cabinets and closets to my scraproom. I try and keep things cleaned out so that there is always space for everything that is needed.
2. I don't like to be in a quiet house, although I yearn for quiet time.
3. I love working in my garden, although I have major allergies.
4. I don't drive, but sometimes wish that I did.
5. I always thought it would be good when the kids got older and moved out of the house (which one has now), but now I wish I could keep them little and at home with me. I don't know how I will like it once the youngest isn't home anymore.
6. I am thinking of venturing to selling some kits through my blog, but that is a big step and something I have to be certain to have the time for.
7. I am patiently waiting for May 16th, so I can attend the Rod Stewart concert here in town.
So, now… 7 people get to play along, I choose… Peggy, Julie, Terry, Susan, Diana, Charlee, and Joanne!! Can’t wait to read what your seven “things” are!!