Monday, June 07, 2010

Weekend Challenge #1


During the Breast Crop Ever at Scraptures, I made 3 challenges to the members. It has been great fun seeing what all of the gals have been creating this past weekend, and since the challenges are open until June 11th, I am looking forward to seeing even more great creations in the days to come.

My first challenge was to create a layout/card/project using one of the following 4 quotes:

I like living. I have sometimes been wildly, despairingly, acutely miserable, racked with sorrow, but through it all I still know quite certainly that just to be alive is a grand thing.
Agatha Christie

Life is a succession of moments. To live each one is to succeed.
Corita Kent

Only when we are no longer afraid, do we begin to live.
Dorothy Thompson

Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood.
Marie Curie


I chose this last quote for my challenge example!

No comments: