Thursday, September 28, 2006

Autumn Splendour




Well the fall season is upon us here in Ontario, and although it rains quite often during this season, I still love it. There is nothing more beautiful than the changing colour on the trees, the simple glory in the fall flowers in the garden, and the excitement of the Fall Fair's in the area.
This year I have yet to get out to enjoy these festivities, but I am hopeful that I will get there before they are all finished with. The chance to get out in the fresh air and see the animals, to smell the wonderful smells of apples, and to just enjoy some quality time with DH, gets my heart a flutter!
This weekend I am hoping to get out and pick some apples at a local apple orchard. I love the smell of apples, and the many things that one can do with them. Applesauce is a sure fire favourite here in the Haas household, but we love the smell and taste of the homemade apple pie too! Brings me back to the good ole days:)
Today I should be working on a class layout for Apple Orchards, but just don't seem to be motivated! Hopefully getting out to the orchard over the weekend, will spark some inspiration with me and help me to get this done. I will have to share with you once I get it done, but for now.....enjoy your day!

1 comment:

Shirley said...

What beautiful fall photos!