Saturday, October 14, 2006

Been tagged AGAIN (by 2 different people) ;)

Well I have been tagged by both Dawn and Charlee....

Now I am suppose to tell you all 5 weird things about me, but gee, what constitutes as WEIRD????

1. I cut my pinky finger off and had to have it reattached--I didn't feel it and only wanted a bandaide to put on it, so I could finish washing dishes.

2. My right hand is constantly ice cold, no matter what time of year it is.

3. I don't drive.

4. I married someone that grew up a couple of blocks away from where I grew up, and yet we never met until we were older.

5. I need to sleep with a sheet on my shoulders no matter what time of year it is.....because my shoulders always get cold.


OK>.....now I have to see if there is anyone out there that I can tag.

1 comment:

Peggy said...

You weirdo!! ROFLMAO!!!!