Monday, January 22, 2007

Yes, I am ALIVE!!

Well, I guess some of you might be wondering what the heck happened to me for so long, so here I am!

I must say that keeping up with this thing, isn't as easy as I thought it might be. It seems that life has gotten away from me lately (ok, since mid November, but who's counting) :) It just seems that so much has been going on in our lives and in the house, that I just haven't had as much time as I would have liked to sit and post here so you all had something to read;)

Since I last posted we have been quite busy.

Here's the list:

Renovated the bathroom
Prepared for Christmas
Made all my Christmas presents
slowly tried to recover from the holidays
taught classes at the LSS
Got James moved to Mississauga:(
Started to prepare for February classes (ok.....just came up with the list of the classes, no real prep done, YET)
Purged the house (lots of stuff not in use and therefore were donated)
Lost my JUNGLE home, but found a new one at www.scrapthatmoment.com)
AND
Now we are talking about redecorating the bedroom....so this will be something else keeping me busy in the weeks to come

So now that you know what I have been up to as of late, I hope that I didn't bore you all too much.

Now I am in dire need of getting my scrapping groove back, or at least started. I more or less got into creative burn out after creating all of my Christmas gift items, but I am thinking that enough time has been let to slip by and I need to get back into the groove.

Shirley tried to motivate me by challenging me to do a 2 page spread last week, and I failed this challenge. I am still trying to get used to the idea that James has moved to Mississauga and that Tom isn't home most of the time. The empty nest syndrome is worse than I thought it ever could be........gotta get me out of this slump for sure.

Now Peggy has challenged me to get a layout done by Thursday, with the promise that, she, too, will get one done. Let's hope that I will NOT fail this challenge too!

Let's see what I can come up with:)

2 comments:

Peggy said...

Get working woman!! It's already wednesday....(crap, I gotta get scrapping too!!)

HUGS!!! I know how much you miss James, but focus on how PROUD you are of all he has accomplished. He is so special!! (will make a great husband for Maggie ROFL!)

Anonymous said...

you can do it Sass! only one more day you better get busy! busy scrapping that is :D and Um Peggy Maggie is for Seth - you keep forgetting LOL