Sunday, March 02, 2008

FINALLY...I AM BACK


Well it certainly has been a long time since I was able to actually sit and update my blog, but here I am! The past 6 months have been extremely busy and at times, very difficult for our family. I have not been able to get on the computer very much to keep up with anything and scrapping took a major back seat during all of this time.

I am really hoping that as time goes on, I will find more time to devote to keeping up with my blog, scrap more and visit some of my favourite places on the net. I so miss seeing everyone and keeping up with what is going on in everyone's lives. So much has been going on and I am still catching up on the message boards, but bare with me, I shall get better at all of this.

Today I actually scrapped a layout!!! Peggy pretty much ordered me to get back to scrapping, and even supplied me with the beautiful photo of her daughter, Maggie. This little girl sends out so much inspiration to me, and here is what I came up with: THANKS FOR LOOKING!

5 comments:

Peggy said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS!! I'm so glad that you are scrapping again!!!

scrappermimi said...

What a wonderful LO!

Glad you are finding the time to get back to scrapping!

Chris said...

Glad to see your scrapping again and such a terrific LO as well. :)

Me said...

Beautiful layout! Glad to see you back on the boards!

Shirley said...

SASS!!!!!! Where the heck have you been??? I've called, I've emailed, I've sent messages on boards and never heard from you! I was soooooooo worried!!!! I'm so glad to read that you are getting back to the things you enjoy. Please don't stay away again!! I LOVE the layout of Maggie!