Sunday, March 15, 2009

Having a blast......

Well another week is over, and here I am posting! I really have to get better at finding things to post about more frequently, but when life isn't overly exciting, it makes it hard to find things to write about:)

Anyways, I have been scrapping again, and having a blast! It feels so good to get some pages done for me, that I just have to share my newest projects with everyone here.


These photos are so much fun, and I just have to shout out a great big thank you to Sheila for taking these for us!


These are photos of Colin James while he was performing at the Milton Escarpment Bluesfest in July 2007. He is absolutely on the top of my list of Canadian Boys who kick Butt!

I am making it my goal to use up old supplies that I have, and so far, so good! Keep watching my blog, as it is my intentions to create something new for ME, every week! This should mean that there will be new stuff to share, more frequently!

Now off to work on some more class projects!

No comments: