Monday, August 15, 2011

Terrible....but changing!

Well it appears that I have been extremely terrible about keeping up with my blog. This past year has been one of many issues and I have hardly found any time for much online business. I have not done any real creating since last July and have had nothing new to share with anyone.
Life has gotten busy and there has been so much to get done just to manage on a day to day basis.

I am really hoping that in the weeks to come that things will begin to change and that I will be able to post more often. I am hoping that there will be some creating along the way as well and then I will have something to really share. In the meantime, I am going to try and get better at posting just about my daily life and somewhere along the way there should be something creative too! One can certainly hope, anyways!

I have revamped just slightly with a new look, and am hoping this will encourage me to keep up with postings! Now all I have to do is find something to post about, and perhaps even find some motivation and inspiration to get back to my crafty self! I really do miss the creative element in my life!

If you are still out there and visit my blog from time to time....Thank You! I know it has been an extremely long time, but at times life has to come first!

1 comment:

Donna said...

Great to see that you are blogging again ;)
Looking forward to updates!