Monday, March 19, 2007

TOOT!!!!

Today started out on the right note! I got an email this morning from Basic Grey, that one of my layouts has been picked up for their online gallery! Talk about being excited!!! With not feeling well, it was nice to get this type of good news!

I have been having a blast also working with 3Bugs products lately. These papers have the most amazing colour combinations and I just love the newest lines with the double sided papers. The patterns all go so very well together, and the colours are so much fun.

So far this month, I have done 9 new layouts using the 3Bugs products. They really are inspirational and I am so happy with the end results.


Here are a couple of my newest layouts:


This SNOW BUNNY layout was created using my friend, Peggy's photo! I will be sending her this layout of her darling daughter, Maggie!! The photo was the perfect inspiration for this layout that I created for the GDT challenge that I posted at http://treasurestoscrap.com. I have challenged everyone that is playing the March game, to create a layout, using shapes in a non traditional manner. (for something that they truly are not) In this cute example, I have used all hearts to create this little bunny. The hat and mittens are from the Sizzix doll clothing, and were the perfect fit for this theme!!! Thanks Peggy for allowing me the privilege to scrap this sweet photo!!!

I would like to extend this challenge to anyone that is reading this. If you create a layout based on my challenge, I would love to see you come back here and let me know and link me up to where I can see this!!!! Have fun, and I can't wait to see what you will create!!!

3 comments:

Peggy said...

WHOOOHOOO!!!

YOu've got GAS!! LOL

Love what you've been doing with these awesome 3Bugs papers!! They certainly do ROCK! And thanks so much for scrapping my sweet snowbunny!!

Diana said...

Love those pages - I gotta dust off my punches for sure!!!!

Spot-On said...

whooohoo congrats! Your on fire!
Love the layouts!