Tuesday, March 13, 2007

A Fun project!


Well I decided today that I would do some work on my blog and see what else I could be sharing with all of you here. I decided to start labelling my posts to help make things so much easier when you all come to visit and see what I have been up to.

With Spring just creeping up on us, and Easter virtually just around the corner, I thought that I would share this fun project that I created for the season. This little bunny is my very own punchart creation, and definitely a favourite here in the family. He is so versatile and can be used on anything you can imagine creating. I have used him on cards, cans, layouts and pails. He is made entirely from hearts of different sizes. Keep watching for some instructions in the future!

Hope you will be motivated and inspired to create something fun for, either your children or yourself for Easter!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This looks amazing...great work...and do share more of your special creations...and well as Easter is coming up also visit my blog on Easter Celebrations sometime and enjoy all the fun and laughter it's filled up with!!!

Kelly said...

Love that paper piecing!