Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Blog Hop WINNERS

Well the time has come to announce the winners of the Scraptures First Ever Inspirational Blog Hop. I hope that everyone had fun doing our little hop with us and I hope that you all found some inspiration along the way.

On my post for the blog hop, I offered up 2 prizes (RAKs). One was for a random draw for those that left a comment on my blog and the other was for a random draw for new followers. I had quite a few comments left during the hop, 12 to be exact. I asked a fellow team member to pick a number between 1-12. She picked 7........that makes the Comment winner....................................


Jen Hoover (More like....etc.) She left this comment:
Leave it to Lisa :P LOL
this is gorgeous! I love the demension you give your layouts!

I need to put my "stuff" to better use!

Thank you to everyone who visited my blog during the hop and for leaving me such nice comments.

Now I only had one new follower through the blog hop, and that was Brandy Lees.

Congratulations ladies! Please PM me your mailing address over at Scraptures and I will get your prize out to you at the end of the week!!!

Thanks again to everyone who hopped along with us and helped to make our first hop a successful one. Don't forget that there is still time left to participate in the sketch challenge! You have to remember to also share a link to your creation based on the sketch on the Scraptures blog to qualify for the prize!

1 comment:

Yesterday's Tomorrow said...

LOL - *I* won something? OMG! :D LMBO sweet! :D