Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Finally...as promised!


Well, I finally have had some chance to be on the computer today to get my newest creations uploaded and shared! I had a lot of fun playing and creating these fun Halloween cards. I used my Studio G stamps, flock, mini buttons, ribbon and well it was just a lot of fun to create these adorable cards for my nieces and nephews!

The above card was a lot of fun to create! I love google eyes and just couldn't resist adding so many to this 'spooky' card. I flocked the ghosts as well! This card is definitely too cute to spook!


Dracula is so much fun and the addition of the google eyes really bring him to life!


Frankie holds a special place in my heart! He is just too cute and I couldn't resist giving him the full flocked look and the different size google eyes really give him such great character! I think he may be my favourite!




Mr. Bones has been flocked white! He is pretty cute and I can't wait to give him to my nephew!

I really had a lot of fun with these, and although the designs are very simple and basic, they turned out pretty good (I think!)

Hope this inspires you to play and have fun with some cards!

No comments: