Monday, October 18, 2010

Have you missed me?

Well it seems that I have been neglecting my blog the past few months, and there are some of you out there that have started to really bring it to my attention. I apologize for not having a whole lot to post on here lately, but do hope that the days and weeks to come, will show some changes.
This past Friday I actually had some time to sit and just be a little creative. I managed to get a handful of cards done (well 2 still need a couple of finishing touches). Anyways, I am hoping to get those photographed in the next couple of days and then I will have something new to share with you!

In the last couple of months, I have not been doing a whole lot of personal scrapping. Since my term as Guest Designer at Scraptures, so much has been going on in my life that has kept me from having the time to devote to my personal scrapping. I did, however do 50 pages for the page sale at The Memory Keeper. The sale had a great turn out, and all of my pages sold! I was extremely happy about that.

I also created a memorial album for my brother-in-law's funeral. Sadly we lost him suddenly to a massive heart attack on August 28, 2010. This was by far the hardest project I have ever had to work on, but my sister had requested that I did this album. My heart breaks for my sister and my 2 nieces, who are still having a difficult time dealing with their loss. No child should ever have to grow up without their parents, but together we will get through the difficult days ahead.

Since my brother-in-law's passing, I have found it very hard to find the time to devote to scrapping. I have been assisting my sister with dealing with things around the house, being there for the girls after school, and thrown in there, I am still doing my classes. I am working on trying to set one day a week aside for me to get creative, and hopefully this schedule will work out and I will have more things to share on a more regular basis. Hold tight, and keep checking back!!!

1 comment:

Yesterday's Tomorrow said...

{{hugs}}

SO glad you're back ~sorta! ;)
sorry again to hear about your loss. Hopefully your sister and neices will find peace.

I can't wait to see these "cards" :D