Sunday, May 16, 2010

Been busy

Well May is almost over and it seems that I have been so busy this month and not getting a whole lot of time to create for me. I have been very productive with getting classes designed and to the store, busy and productive with Scraptures and the May kit reveal, and working on things here and there for me. I just haven't had much to post about this month and it is hard to believe that the month is half over.

The month seems to have been zipping by quickly here. I have so many things that I would like to work on, so hoping that the next couple of weeks will allow me to find more time for personal creating! I do have a couple of new pages that are just about done and so I will be sharing those with everyone this week.

The next week is another busy one. I have prep work to do for my classes, as I am teaching both Tuesday and Thursday evenings, this week. It should be a fun time, so I am looking forward to that. It is also going to be time to try and get working on the upcoming June classes as well. I have my ideas already, so just have to sit down and start creating!

I would also like to get to work on some of the challenges that are posted at Scraptures, as there is some great inspiration there! I have a couple of ideas, but will put this on my always growing TO DO list and hope that I can find time to work on them soon.

There is so much going on and lots of things for me to think about, decisions to be made, creating to be done, lots and lots and lots! Never a dull moment that is for sure. Now that I have done some purging in my room and put stuff in the garage sale at the Memory Keeper, I also have some more organizing to do in my room. This is going to have to wait a bit though, because I really just want to get that creating time in!

Stay tuned for some new projects coming soon!

1 comment:

Yesterday's Tomorrow said...

sounds like we are 2 in the same boat ;) only I'm sorry to have read that your basement/laundry flooded :( that really bites!

hope it doesn't hold you back, something I find that helps me is to stop for a second and remember it COULD be worse! ;)

hang in there, and feel better!!
{hugs}