Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Fun


Well amongst class items, kit stuff, DT responsibilities, I have managed to get a couple of layouts created for myself. This one was based on sketch #8 at Sketchabilities. I absolutely love their sketches. They always have so much inspiration to them and although my layouts don't always look like the sketch, it is a great starting point to create with.
Here is my layout using this sketch as the inspiration and starting point. I am so pleased with the way this turned out and it will be the second page to a previous page I created. Journaling will come later and will be added using my dymo labeller in the bare spot on the bottom of this page.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love that layout...oh heck I love everything you do :) You are such an inspiration :) Sketchability sketches are awesome, and you rocked this one

Yesterday's Tomorrow said...

Yup! this is definitely a REAL layout! ;) and it RAWKS! :D