Monday, May 10, 2010

Scraptures May Kit REVEAL


Well, I have to tell you that I am so very excited to now be a part of the team, as a guest, at Scraptures. May is the beginning of my term, and I got the opportunity to play with my first kit. It is absolutely beautiful, and I found it so inspiring. The product is just marvelous and the ideas just kept flooding my head.
For the month of May, the kit included the most gorgeous papers and products from Pink Paislee! I just LOVE this product. The BayberryCottage collection has the most beautiful papers with a unique colour combination that is stunning. I am not a green girl, but I honestly love the way that this all works so well together. The patterns are stunning and I got great inspiration from everything.



The Kit: to purchase, be sure to check out Scraptures kits, there is even a card kit there to check out!

All of these layouts and this cute purse card project is what I came up with using the kit. I hope that you will be able to get some inspiration from this. Have fun with the kit and just let your imagination flow! I do have an extra couple of projects to share as well, but stay tuned for those!


Also, don't forget to check out the rest of the reveal here: Gallery All of the gals did an amazing job and I am so glad to be able to say I am apart of this team! There is always such great inspiration being shared, and it really is contagious.

4 comments:

Laurie (Wally) said...

Love what you did with this paper kit... you layouts are great.. and I love love that paper purse...
Great idea

Brenda Johnston said...

I am currently working on a heritage album and I LOVE what you have done with these heritage photos! Great job!

Laura said...

I love that pic of your mommy. The fussy cutting seems like the perfect thing for those papers.

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love your layouts. The fussy cuts are amazing and what you did with that frame is priceless. That purse is just too cute~~