Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Believe


Well anyone who follows me here, or knows me personally, has already got to know that I LOVE Bo Bunny products, so here is another layout created using their product!

This layout was created using the Bo Bunny Kitchen Spice papers, Bo Bunny Flutter Butter flowers and buttons, Prima butterfly, bling swirls from the Dollar Giant and the title cut from my Cricut and inked with Tim Holtz Vintage photo distress ink. I am quite pleased with the way this one turned out and will be making a second page to go with this that will have the journaling on it.

Lots of little details on this layout, created by cutting out flowers from the pattern paper, adding pop dots and adding extra dimension with layered flowers, bling and buttons.

Bo Bunny has some of the best patterns and greatest colour combinations. They are so fresh and fun, and are always so inspiring and eye catching! I am really looking forward to the the lines of Bo Bunny to hit my LSS, and I have already started to visualize some new projects using these new collections. If you haven't checked them out yet, take a peek here.

1 comment:

Yesterday's Tomorrow said...

woot wooot! :D Love this layout!!!