Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Bo Bunny Prize package/Thank you Shanna!!!!

A few weeks ago I had been blog hopping and Shanna had Sticker week going on her blog. For those that don't know, Shanna is one of the very talented designer's for Bo Bunny! Her sticker designs are wonderful and during sticker week, she shared several different cards and projects using those stickers. There was so much inspiration going on, and I love some great inspiration!
Of course, you all already know how much I LOVE Bo Bunny, so I definitely had to follow Shanna's blog posts during that week!

There was a random drawing during this week for the chance at a prize. The prize was the new Bo Bunny Flower Child collection and 17 sheets of Bo Bunny stickers, designed by the very talented Shanna Vineyard! Well it was announced at the end of that week, that I was the winner! I was so excited and just couldn't believe it! Thank you Shanna so much!


My package arrived yesterday, and I just couldn't believe all the super product that was in the envelope! The Flower Child collection is so bright and cheerful and I am itching to get to create something with it. There are so many pattern papers, stickers, dimensional chipboard stickers and even rub-ons!

Now as if that prize wasn't enough, I also received 17 sheets of Bo Bunny stickers that Shanna designed! Wow...what a great prize package! These designs are so much fun and with all the great projects that Shanna posted on her blog during Sticker Week, the inspiration and ideas are already flowing! I can't wait to dive into this prize package and get some creating in!!!


Thank you Shanna for the superb designs, the great inspiration on your blog and for the wonderful prize!!!

4 comments:

Laurie (Wally) said...

WOW...great prize package.. can't wait to see what you create with it all...

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a haul~~ You are so lucky to win all that cool stuff. Have fun creating~

Yesterday's Tomorrow said...

Hoe Lee CRAP! :O that is SWEET! :D

Shanna said...

YAY!!!! Thanks for the love Lisa! And I'm so glad the prize went to a HUGE BO Bunny fan! How awesome is that??? Have fun playin! Hugs!