Monday, March 29, 2010

Creative weekend

(Bazzill carstock,Cosmos Cricket pattern papers, Prima leaves, Bohemia Chipboard letter 'A', 7Gypsy arrow photo turns, scrabble letters, Prima IEssentials, Colorbok black cat eye ink, deco scissors (ends of strips of paper)

**This layout based on a sketch from Sketchabilities


Well, as promised, I am back to share the fruits of my labour, from my weekend. My DH had to work on Saturday and so after getting some household stuff taken care of, I headed up to the scrap room and got creative. The sun was shining and I felt good, and the inspiration set in. It was a great, productive day, to say the least.



(Journaling hasn't been done on this yet, but will be before it goes into my album)
(Crate paper, Prima flowers, Making Memory brads, Martha Stewart border punch)
**This layout created using a sketch from Pagemaps
It has been my goal to use up lots of the old supplies that I have sitting around my room, most of all is paper. Some of these papers are at least 4 years old, so it felt great to use them on layouts. It has been great pulling out all the papers and seeing where the creativity will take me. Lots and lots of embellishments are getting used as well, and I am actually making room for some new stuff! Hopefully soon I will be able to look at all the newest goodies that have been coming out and not have to feel guilty because I want to make a purchase!



(Chatterbox pattern papers, Fancy Pants Chipboard swirls, Imaginisce Bling brad, Martha Stewart border punch, Title cut using Storybook cartridge for Cricut)
**This layout created using a sketch from Scrapbooks Etc
The great gals over at Scraptures, posted all of the above sketches as challenges for the month of March. I love a challenge and the gals there always offer so much inspiration. These sketches are amazing, and I was so glad to be able to use them!

No comments: