Monday, March 01, 2010

Life got out of control

Well, it certainly has been a very long time since I last posted anything to my blog, and for this I am truly sorry. The year of 2009 got quite busy, and therefore I have not been able to get online as much as I would like, and of course, that meant not updating my blog very often.

Scrapping on a personal note, took a back seat and without having much creating time in, I didn't have anything really to share with anyone here. This year, I have set a goal for myself to MAKE time to scrap for my own personal albums. The new year has already started off on a good note for this, and I am so excited to be creating for myself again. Of course, I am still teaching classes regularly at the Memory Keeper, but am now able to better balance both classes and personal scrapping again.

The new year has also given me an opportunity to find a new scrap booking site to visit, and they have really been a great help in getting me motivated and inspired! This new site is http://www.scraptures.ca/. You should stop by and check them out if you are in Ontario! Denise and the rest of the gals there have been so nice in welcoming me to their community and they have inspired me in depth. I have had fun participating in some of their challenges and I even won the February Challenge. I was so happy just to be creating for me again, and here I won a prize! It was a shock, but I am very excited and can't wait to see what goodies will be arriving on my door step soon. Thanks to all the gals at SCRAPTURES for all the fun, the great challenges and all the fun!!! You gals are GREAT!

I have already surpassed the amount of personal creating I have done in the past 2 years, just by being inspired by these gals! I can't tell you how much fun I have been having creating layouts and cards since February! I am on a roll, and I intend to keep it up!

Here are a couple of layouts that I created in the past month:



I will be sharing some more, but thought this would be a great start to getting back on track with creating, sharing and updating my blog! I do hope that you will continue to stop by and see what is new with me. If you stop by, why not follow my blog for all the updates that will certainly be coming in the days, weeks, and months to come! I am back on track and will be much better at keeping you up to date what is going on with me!!!

4 comments:

Laura said...

Sassy's back!

mommamikki said...

yeah...you posted! Gonna have check out the Canadian website...thanks for sharing

Anonymous said...

And it is so very nice to have you a part of the Scrap~tures community Lisa! You are very talented and I am sure that your work inspires many of our member...and I am one of them! Congrats on your winnings! You definitely deserved it.

Laurie (Wally) said...

Hey.... great post Lisa... I can help your personal scrapbooking anytime.. and I am sure Laura is game as well..
and so nice to have you part of our scrap~tures community...
XO
Laurie