Wednesday, March 24, 2010

A good day!

Well today was a much better day than yesterday was, and for this I am truly thankful. No headache and that meant I was able to get lots of things accomplished. It felt good to get back on top of every day life stuff, and to get finished up with my April Classes. Now I just have to get them delivered to the LSS and all will be perfect! It really was not fun being out of commission for 2 days, but today has been productive so far.

I finished the classes, put some kits together, and now need to deliver them. Once that is done, I am hoping to get home to some much 'wanted' personal creating! I have some ideas floating around in my brain that are just itching to get out, shall we say, on paper! I hope my evening goes as planned and then I will have something new to share with you a little later on.

By the way, I have revamped the look of my blog! I hope you like it as much as I do! If you do, and feel the need to change up yours, take a look at shabbyblogs.com. They have some really cool stuff and I just love the look of it! You won't be disappointed and they make it easy for you to customize your blog to better reflect who you are!

No comments: