Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Not much fun

Well it is another gray, dull, dreary, rainy day and the killer headache is NOT letting up at all. I had hoped today would fair better than yesterday, but no such luck. I need to be finishing up with some April classes but my creative edge has left the building. I can not function well enough to get the finishing touches done, so have decided that it is best to leave it until tomorrow.

The sun is suppose to be upon us starting tomorrow and be here for the next few days, so I will just have to have faith, and then let those creative juices start to overflow! There is so much that I have wanted to do, so there is NO worries about the ideas being there.

Hopefully I will then have some new stuff to share with everyone soon. Keep your fingers crossed for me that the sun will, indeed, shine soon!

No comments: