Thursday, March 04, 2010

Sunny day

Well the day is sunny and bright here today, and I am absolutely LOVING it! Spring is on it's way and it couldn't get here soon enough to please me! Although we really haven't had a whole lot of snow this winter, I am so ready for the longer, sunnier days to be the norm! I am itching to get out and spend more time outdoors, working in the garden and getting out for more frequent walks. It will mean a new beginning to the year for me, for being more productive and more energized. I have been off to a great start in the creating department, but am really looking forward to being more successful in other areas of my life, as well.

I have slowly gotten back on track with eating healthier, allowing myself ME time and balancing work creating and personal creating! This new year is the year I start to take back all things important to me and am so grateful that I have family and friends to help support those decisions.

Today is a 'work' day and I am off to teach class at the The Memory Keeper and it should be a lot of fun! Take a look at what we will be 'playing' with tonight:

No comments: