Thursday, March 18, 2010

Spring is finally arriving!

Well it is hard to believe that 2 weeks has passed since I last posted to my blog. Time certainly has a way of getting away from us and with Spring arriving (finally), more sunshine is upon us, days are now getting longer, and I tend to spend more time outdoors! There is so much to be done outside to prepare for the beautiful season ahead of us, and that is partly to blame for my lack of getting here!This time of year has so much going for it and I love to get out in the yard and be closer to nature! Look at what I found out there today:
Now with the sun shining more, the birds are singing, the flowers are sprouting, and this means good things are in store! I love this time of year!

I have been scrapping over the past couple of weeks still, although the past week, not as much as I would have liked. I have been doing some challenges along the way and this has really helped to get me more motivated with my personal scrapping again! We all know how I love a good challenge and for some reason, just can't seem to back down from them. I am pleased to announce that I have already surpassed what I have accomplished in personal pages in the past 2 years, in just over a month. It feels fantastic!

No comments: