Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Feels good to be creative!


Well since the beginning of February, I seem to be on a real roll with my personal scrapping again! I have been having a great time getting some ME time in and it really feels good to have some finished layouts for my own albums. This layout was created using the February sketch for Project 12 at Scrapbook and Cards Today. It really fits these photos well and I am pleased with the way this turned out!

This layout is of my good friend, Peggy's daughter, Maggie! She is so darned cute and I love to scrap her every chance I can get! It is fun scrapping girl pages and a nice change from all the masculine pages I have to create! For this layout, I was able to use up some really old papers from Around the Block. Seems I have had this paper in my stash for about 5 years!!!! I will be sending this layout to Peggy this week, and I hope she will find it a welcome addition to her daughter's album.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Yay for using old papers. That means you can buy more new papers!! Woohoo!!!

mommamikki said...

wow sass I love the guitar one...super cool. did you see them in concert? Wow those are close up pictures.